1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe)
i hate that “LOL SO IF WOMEN ARE EQUAL CAN I PUNCH YOU” shit bc 1 in 3 women are abused
y’all are already punching us
the issue is that we’d like you to stop
Also if the first thing your mind goes to is “now I can punch women with no repercussions fucking sweet!” MAYBE YOU HAVE ISSUES
"We are, perhaps uniquely among the earth’s creatures, the worrying animal. We worry away our lives, fearing the future, discontent with the present, unable to take in the idea of dying, unable to sit still."- Lewis Thomas, The Medusa and the Snail (via misswallflower)
I’m super happy for model Andreja Pejic, formerly known as Andrej Pejic, who came out publicly as a transgender woman yesterday! I’m glad she can live the life she feels to be true now.
Here after DKNY FW14 for models.com
Read her style.com interview here